Thursday, October 1, 2009

Journey Part-1


I have been on a crazy journey lately in life. Sarah and I just got a dog. His name is Hurley and he's an Australian Shepherd/Heeler mix. He's super chill and is the friendliest dog I have ever met. That's the most recent exciting part of my life.

Here's a look at what my life has been like lately:

  • I am on my fifth week of school. It's all good, fairly easy, just very time consuming.
  • Sarah and I have been trying to attend a Wednesday night Bible study at our church Palm Vista Baptist Church. You can visit their website @ palmvistabaptist.com
  • My Tuesday guys group has recently made the jump into podcasting our meetings. The official name is Three Guys and a Bible. Our website is threeguyspodcast.com. The idea is that we discuss topics that the viewer would like some answers or clarification on regarding Christianity. We are 3 episodes in and I am very excited. We're just 3 ordinary guys serving an extraordinary God. You can also subscribe to us on itunes.
  • Work has been crazy, mostly busy. We are expanding our aftermarket bumpers to include cattle guards.
  • I have been reluctantly learning a lesson in patience regarding my calling to become a pastor. I have been told by almost everyone I have shared this with that a call to become a pastor is a call to prepare. So I am praying and seeking God ordained opportunities and, while I have not seen any, that doesn't mean they are not there. I need to focus on God and get my radar in tune with what God want's me to detect. Again, patience in this matter is very hard for me. I want more than anything to be able to quit my Job and focus on what God wants me to do. But I have to be patient, I have to slow down and know that He is Lord.
That's about it for now, of course there is more going on in my life but I have not blogged in so long it would be impossible, and too time consuming, to catch up. On that note here is a picture of our new pup Hurley :0)


No comments: