Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lost Season 4... our reactions

Hello everybody. If you dont watch Lost you're probably a communist and hate America! Just kidding but really... anyway I want to put some pictures that show our reactions to the insanity that is ABC's LOST....booom...... that was the uh, nevermind, so lets do this:

In our last episode we see our people split into two groups the Jack group, and the Locke group. The Jack group find three people from the "rescue" team and Locke's group finds one, so that puts us at: Jack-3, Locke-1. Jacks winning! Now we need to keep track with who takes who from who and who allows/kills who.... ya follow me. Ok so here are our (Sarah and I's) reaction to the events from the last two episodes of Lost:

Lost is finally back!

Hurley tells Claire Charlie is Dead
Jack pulls the trigger on Locke

Locke says he is listening to Walt (when asked where he's getting his orders from)

The "rescue" team says they came to the island to get Ben! We have to wait till next week!

So yeah if you don't watch lost you have no idea what I'm talking about, that's ok nobodys perfect.

I would like to talk more about it but I dont have all day! I gots things to do, people to see, lasagna to eat!!! ohh yeah see ya later!



No comments: