Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You know it's the right thing!

You know you are doing the right thing when you want to tell the world about it. When you have nothing but positive reactions when you do tell people about it. I have recently made a comitment to start a Church with a good friend of mine Josh. Ever since I told Josh I was with him on this, and told God I would follow him and his will in my life, I have been so excited. I have told as many people as I can. I wrote an email to my Dad telling him what God has been doing in my life and he read it to my Mom and she cried (happy tears). I have had nothing but positive reaction to all of this. I cant wait to see the idea become a reality and see Gods word spread like a wildfire! AH ha yeah baby wooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you guys should start your church out here in Maryland. we need a good church out here. still no luck by the way with finding one. they are all either catholic or another denomination, and any "baptist" churches remind me alot of Pleasant Valley...nuff said there. prayers!!