Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Gun & Camera

















So I made a couple new purchases... I/we bought a new camera it's an Olympus FE-300 it's a 12 mega pixel camera I bought on sale at Fry's Electronics, it was a one time deal I couldn't pass it up.

I have also purchased a new firearm... it is a Stoeger 9mm Cougar 8000 series. I love it, it came with 2 magazines that hold 15 rounds each, it's so sexy, it's double action and has a decocker mechanism. The slide is so smooth I can't wait to shoot it. I also bought 250 rounds of ammo, yeah they have a lot of good deals going on at Sportsmans Warehouse. WOOT WOOT baby!


Look at that huh! So I guess I have made it clear where I stand on home security.

2 comments:

Andrew Burcham said...

I'll make sure to call before I come over then...nice gun

Anonymous said...

Which holster are you using???