Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's been a while

Check out my wifes Blog, she's cool, I love her and stuff... click on the image below for the Blog of Sarah Marie Popovich!
Hello Blog world. I have been gone a while, from blogging anyway. So too much has happened for me to try and write about it all. I guess I'll do a bullet point thing that seems to be so popular.
  • I am so excited about some decisions I have to make. The only thing is, I am really excited about one of the things, and feel very so so about the other. My big decision is whether or not I can do both. So well see what the Lord does.

  • I had a big movie day on Saturday, Sarah and I walked to Harkins and watched Mad Money at 12:45 and Rambo at 4:40. We had some sushi at Koi Sushi for lunch it was great. They have this roll (I can't remember the name of it) but it's like a roll that's deep fried and cut in half and it has this sweet sauce that just makes it scrumptious. The movies were pretty good. Mad Money was what I expected it to be... a chick movie that was kinda predictable and I probably could have waited for it come out on TBS. Rambo was very graphic and very fast paced. The story was very to the point and the depiction of the genocide and atrocity's of a 60+ year civil war in Burma was very hard to watch. All in all it was great movie day.

  • We are finishing up our book "Plastic Jesus" and it has really opened up my eyes to my relationship with God. I am seeing how, in my life, I have done things because I'm suppose to and not because I want too. That is something, among many others, that I need to straighten out in my life.

  • We are house sitting for my parents this coming weekend. My Mom flew out to Maryland on Wednesday to be with my Sister and Adam and their new born baby girl, Abagail Christine Moreland. My Dad flies out this Friday and so we (Sarah and I) are taking care of things for them until my Dad comes back on Monday. Please pray for a safe trip.

  • Back to this decision I have to make... I feel this pull, this unexplained call to minister to people, to share Gods love and free gift of salvation. I want to focus my time and energy on doing that. I have lived my Christian life not ever having led someone to Christ on a personal level. I want to change that, I want to share with more people, I want to see Gods kingdom grow. Yeah so no pressure right. Ha ha I want to do the best I can with the talents I have for the Glory of God.

Well then that's all I can think of to write about for now. Oh yeah I saw a movie called Idiocracy today, it was interesting and pretty funny. Thanks Andrew for that recommendation. Oh yeah I am totally looking forward to UFC this Saturday, Brock Lesner is fighting Frank Mir and I could go on about what I think of that fight. I guess I'll have to blog about that later. So yeah I love you all and uh Peace out!

No comments: