Thursday, January 10, 2008

what's hapenin'

Nothing much going on here. with the exception of a phone call at 5:55am from my Dad telling me that my sister (who is due to shoot out a kid) was in the hospital but they might send her home because her contractions weren't close enough together or something. So I guess they did send her home and I can imagine she's at home probably freaking out thinking "this is it, there's no turning back" :) ha ha


On another note I found out my brothers info... like who he's working for. He is in the 3rd Battalion, First Marines, Lima Company, 1st Platoon. Whew, what a mouth full. Please Keep him in your prayers.


You know what I would like to do... This is crazy and I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and achieve such a thing but, if my brother went to Afghanistan, I would love to follow him with a camera and do a documentary type thing you know. Go for a month and do a movie about the life of US Marines in Afghanistan. I know it's been done, but I've never done it. Maybe I should focus on finishing up some other projects that need to get done first.

1 comment:

Andrew Burcham said...

Let me know...I'll be the boom guy or something