Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and Stuff

Hello there. Boy it has been a busy weekend. Sarah and I have been hangin' out doin the married people thing. My brother asked his girlfriend to marry him, she's pretty cool and they are planning on having a long engagement. We had lunch at her parents house. Her father is the senior pastor at Palm Vista Baptist Church. Their whole family is pretty cool. It's funny because both of my Grandpa's were Pastors, my Dad was a youth pastor, and now my brothers father in law will be a pastor... wowa wee wa!!! My brothers kid will end up being the anti-Christ watch ha ha just kidding!

So yeah other than that I am so excited to start our bible study up again I have missed it so much. I am also excited to see where or what God wants me to do. I have a weird feeling it will be something to do with media arts for a new Church... I have been talking to two different people who want to start a church, one is further along than the other, but I have worked more with one of the two and I know it will be a blast to start something with them. I hate being ambiguous about all of this but I don't want to use names until I have figured it all out... ha ha well... once I figure it all out I wont need God anymore and we all no that day will NEVER come. (the day I don't need God)

1 comment:

Josh Burcham said...

That's funny. I was totally going to type before I read the second paragraph: you ever asked God about going into ministry. Creative Arts Pastor? Not that I recommend ministry to anyone, unless they are called. It's not like any other job out there, but maybe God is calling?

I'm totally excited to see how God moves in your life and where He leads you. Of course I have my selfish plans.