Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas weekend

Wow what a crazy past 4 days... well not that crazy just full. I would first and foremost like to that God for sending his son to earth 2000-some odd years ago.

I want to thank Jesus Christ for his selfless act, and for the gift salvation.

I would also like to thank Randy and Carol for the Maxtor "one touch" 120gb external hard drive, and my parents for the sweet super sharp knives and kick butt Husky multi tools, and I would like to thank my wife for my killer sexy Armitron watch! So yeah, oh I also received Pinnacle Studio 11 Ultimate that comes bundled with Bias Sound Soap woo hoo, I cant wait to start making movies again. It also came with a 3' x 5' (maybe bigger) green screen. Heck yes!!! so yeah there you have it!


My brother and I are going to see Alien Versus Predator Requiem later today (4:00) when he gets off of work. I hope this movie is better than the first AVP cause it kinda sucked. I will give a review later tonight.
I hope you all had a very blessed very merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Andrew Burcham said...

Sweet! Sounds like a good few days.