Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snow Day!!!

Yesterday we had a snow day. That’s right, Sarah and I took the day off yesterday to go play in the snow with Brent and Stephanie. It was awesome and butt cold out! It wasn’t that bad once we started moving around and climbing hills and what-not. It was a blast I’ll have to put some pictures up when I get ‘em from Brent.


A funny thing happened when we were out there. There was a family out there at the hill we we’re playing at, and there was a kid there that was acting like an absolute BRAT! I think what happened was he hurt/upset one of the other kids and the “parents” said ok were leaving. But this little rotund fella said “NO” and kept grabbing his sled from his mother, and running back up the hill. He then proceeded to tell his parents he hated them, and that they were all stupid, then he kicked snow at, and hit, his dad as they tried to collect him to leave… These “parents” never raised their voices or their hand at this little devil child! Ahhhh so I’m not gonna tell someone else how to raise their kids BUT I know when I have mine, and IF they act like that (they won’t) you better believe there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth…. Ha ha but that didn’t ruin our trip, we had fun bustin’ our butts on jumps and just flyin’ around the icy snow. Ahhh yes good times!

I’ll write a little more later tonight. On another subject… maybe, lets see… how about what I think about the apocalypse and revelation, ohh yeah that sounds good.

Later

1 comment:

Andrew Burcham said...

I can't wait to go out to the snow...snow awesome to have some fun in