Sunday, December 16, 2007

Crazy Sunday!

I don't really know what to write here... I'm kinda new. So I guess I'll talk about my day.

Today Sarah and I woke up and we went to church (Palm croft Baptist Church). The service was really good, we had a couple Christmas songs that were jazzed up a little bit with some electric guitar and sweet drum beats. I have to say that my favorite Christmas song is "Holy Night", there is a line in the song that gives me chills every time I hear it: "Fall on Your knees"... I guess I get chills because it's what EVERYONE should do in the presence of Jesus. I love that song as long as it's not too over the top you know.
So service was great and Pastor (Jim Bull) deviated from our journey through Mark to talk a little bit about the Virgin birth and what it means. I wish I could paste his message word for word, it was great. Pastor Jim is definitely in tune with the Lord and speaks his word!


Olive Garden Used to be nice:


After church we went to Olive Garden. Yeah the mullets and spandex were out in full force today! I mean seriously, I thought the OG was suppose to be a semi-nice restaurant. NOPE there were all kinds of hillbilly freaks out today. I won't dive too deep into it but uh yeah maybe a shower... a shirt with sleeves... pants that fit, even baggy pants, just please no tight muffin-top pants PLEASE!
So I guess that's the end of today, oh I also got onto iTunes (for the first time) and downloaded a few songs for Sarah. The playlist is called "Sarah's Sexy Groove" so you can imagine the songs she requested.


No comments: