Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not Yet

Ok I know I said I was going to give my take on the Apocalypse but I think I need to do a little more study on the subject. So uh look for that one in the future ok. OK, I guess I'll write about what I want to do... I have so many things I want to do:

  • I want to Paint a picture or something for our house
  • I want to sketch more
  • Try to write a screenplay... then film it, even if it is low budget and crappy it will be mine!
  • I've started a book, sort of, I have the foundations laid out. I just need to start piecing it together.
  • I want to make more videos. I really want to make a RotoScoped video, I bought a tablet to use with Photoshop and I have barely used it. This is the tool I would use to RotoScope. So I need to get crackin'

That's just a taste of what I want to do. Then there are the thing's I need to do. I think above all I need to glorify God with my work, even if it doesn't have a gospel message, it needs to reflect hard work and dedication in the name of God. I hope that makes sense. I really need to get into the Bible a little more. Then I can do a little bloggin' about the apocalypse...

No comments: