Thursday, June 4, 2009

Try to keep up

The following is a list of stuff that has been on my mind:



  1. I have decided to change my path and follow what has God has called me to be.... a Pastor (Believe me I will write more on that later)

  2. In the last month I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, 17 Again, and they were all decent movies, I really liked Star Trek it was great.

  3. Work has been great, not very satisfying, but it will do for now...

  4. I want to do more artwork, I have a canvas sitting on an easel in a room all to myself with no inspiration. I have done some computer artwork in Illustrator and photoshop but no hand illustaration

  5. I also want to do some photography, it's been a while.

  6. I am loving my Monday night group and my Tuesday afternoon group, this monday we are bringing food and playing games.

  7. My little Neice isnt so little anymore! She is so cute, My Sister and Adam have a site up with all kinds of pictures and videos @ http://www.lessland.com/

  8. I love my Wife so much!!!



1 comment:

Josh Burcham said...

Looking forward to future posts!

Josh